Dr. Davis’s Specialties:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle
- Diagnosis and treatment of patellofemoral disorders
- Fracture care
- Sports medicine
- Treatment of knee and shoulder conditions
William L. Davis Jr., MD
William L. Davis, Jr., MD, is an orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). He is Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
In addition to his position with NEOSM, Dr. Davis is also Chief of Orthopedics at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Davis completed a fellowship in sports medicine at the University of Connecticut. He completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at University Hospital’s Case Medical Center in Cleveland. Dr. Davis received his medical degree with a distinction in research from Stony Brook University School of Medicine, where he graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He received his bachelor’s degree in biology from University at Albany, State University of New York (SUNY).
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic surgeons. He is also a member of the Charles H. Herndon Alumni Society, the Medical Society of the State of New York and the Rockland County Medical Society.
He has been included in Castle Connolly’s Top Doc lists for the Hudson Valley and the New York Metro Area. He has served as Chair for the Arthritis Foundation’s Walk to Cure Arthritis. He is a member of the Eastwick College Program Advisory Committee and mentors students interested in healthcare careers through the New Visions Career Explorations program.
In his spare time, Dr. Davis enjoys playing the guitar and performing with his band.
Dr. Davis’s Awards:
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2017 – Top 1%
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor 2017
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 2017
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016 – Top 5%
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors 2016
- Hudson Valley Top Doctors
- New York Metro Area’s Top Doctors
- Hudson Valley Magazine
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, contact us today. For your convenience, you may also fill out the form on the rightbelow to set up an appointment.