Andrew M. Somberg, MD
Andrew M. Somberg, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM). Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Somberg specializes in foot and ankle surgery, including:
- Ankle arthroscopy and cartilage restoration
- Ankle ligament repair/reconstruction
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Fusion procedures for foot and ankle arthritis
- Treatment of complex foot and ankle deformities
- Treatment of complex foot and ankle trauma/fractures
Dr. Somberg completed a fellowship in orthopedic foot and ankle surgery from the Andrews Research and Education Institute. His residency in orthopedic surgery was completed at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he also received his medical degree. He received his bachelor’s degree from Clark University.
Dr. Somberg is a candidate member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons as well as a candidate member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. During his free time, he enjoys cooking and saltwater fishing.
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, contact us today. For your convenience, you may also fill out the form on the rightbelow to set up an appointment.