Pain management is a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pain to improve quality of life.
At Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (NEOSM), we understand that both acute and chronic pain can keep you from doing the things you want and need to do. We provide the complete care and management of your pain, so you can resume your daily activities.
Our experienced and board certified pain management team will comprehensively diagnose and treat your musculoskeletal pain. Whether you’re experiencing pain following surgery or living with chronic pain from injury or illness, our compassionate physicians—who are fellowship trained in physical medicine, rehabilitation and anesthesiology—use the latest techniques for both nonsurgical and surgical options to bring you the relief you deserve.
Surgical treatments for managing pain are only explored after all nonsurgical treatment modalities have failed.
Keeping Pain at Bay
Treatment options we offer include:
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral transforaminal epidural injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar selective nerve blocks
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar interlaminar epidural injections
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar facet joint injection, medial branch blocks and radiofrequency ablation
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Lumbar and thoracic kyphoplasty
- Cervical and thoracic spinal cord stimulator trial and implantation
- Sacroiliac joint injections and radiofrequency ablation
- Sacrococcygeal joint injections and ganglion impar blocks
- Caudal epidural
- Caudal RACZ epidurolysis
- Greater, lesser and third occipital nerve blocks
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Cervical stellate ganglion blocks
- Lumbar provocation discography with manometry
- Nucleoplasty (percutaneous disc decompression)
- Intradiscal electrothermoplasty (IDET)
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression (MILD)
- X-ray or ultrasound-guided joint and muscle injections
- Trigger point injections
- Medical acupuncture
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Ultrasound and fluoroscopically-guided nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation
View Our Other Departments
Our highly trained and vastly experienced physicians share a common goal: to relieve pain and restore function as soon as possible through effective on-site diagnostics, advanced treatment and continued care.
Our seasoned professionals have years of experience in providing outstanding care and medical support of sports-related injuries for athletes of all ages and activity levels.
We work hand-in-hand with our patients to determine the best course of action and to create a personalized treatment plan that includes continued care and rehabilitation following your joint replacement procedure.
Whether patients are experiencing pain following surgery or living with chronic pain from injury or illness, our compassionate physicians use the latest techniques for both nonsurgical and surgical options to bring you the relief you deserve.
Our physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the hand and upper extremity, which includes the shoulder, arm, elbow and wrist.
Whether patients have just suffered an acute injury or have dealt with chronic foot or ankle pain for a prolonged period of time, we have everything needed to bring all patients back to full mobility and function.
Our spine specialists provide comprehensive care for patients with a wide spectrum of spinal conditions and diseases to improve pain and function.
From early detection to innovative therapies and continued care, we restore quality of life to those affected with rheumatic diseases.
Schedule an Appointment
Let us manage your pain so that your pain doesn’t manage you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or for more information. For your convenience, you may also set up an appointment by filling out the form on the rightbelow.